Language Courage Coaching aims to help you turn fear into fuel for courage, whilst mastering the language you need to achieve your goals.
Have you ever stopped yourself from giving an opinion, making a comment or asking a question in a meeting, at a networking event or even just on a night out? What was the reason you stopped?
- "I couldn't find the words!"
- "I didn't know when or how to interrupt."
- "I didn't know the people I was talking to. I didn't want to insult them or risk too much disagreement."
- "I was concerned about embarrassing the person I was speaking to. It's my first time working with someone from....."
- "I didn't feel like my English was good enough."
- "I got the feeling that my accent was difficult to understand. They kept speaking slowly like I didn't understand, although I have a high level of English.
If any of the comments above are familiar and you would like to "change the script", Language Courage Coaching may be the right approach for you.
As your coach, I combine over 20 years' teaching, management and academic experience; principles of coaching; and the latest findings in Neuroscience with compassion, understanding, professionalism, hard work and a "bit of craic" (I'm very Irish).
Together, we will:
- analyse your language
- draft the blueprints of your learning plan
- demolish inaccurate, weak language connections
- rebuild positive, strong language connections
- build your language up, block by block
- Laugh, learn and live your learning journey together until you feel you are ready to go it alone.
Please WhatsApp or email if you would like to arrange a free 60-minute introductory session. If you are not sure, or prefer to move more slowly, I am always open to a coffee and a chat.